utorak, 14. svibnja 2019.

Instructions

Dear pupils,
before we end this school year and welcome our summer holidays, we have to write one last test! On the right side of this blog, you can see Revision Sheets I have prepared for you :) These are the tasks you can find in your workbook New Building Bridges 5 - 8, and the tasks that are very important (if you know what I mean). Your test will have similar tasks. I suggest you take a good look at them so you know what you have to learn for the test.
Also, you can play games I have prepared for you :)
If you have any questions, I will be happy to help you!
Have fun!

1 komentar:

  1. Hello teacher Petra Its'a me Erika,this blog is awesome,the games are cool,i finally remembered this,but when is The Hippo Competition?Anyways good luck with the Strike, and with the blog baiiiii.

    OdgovoriIzbriši